RacePlayMichiana is looking for someone who is interested in helping us grow. This is a newly developed position that is full of autonomy and flexibility – great for a stay-at-home parent, lover of all things active, or someone interested in developing a digital business.
After seven successful years of publishing a bi-monthly print issue, RPM has transformed to a digital resource – now supported by weekly e-newsletters, social media posts and website. As we continue into the 2019 season, our current team, Jan Spalding and Mariah Cressy, is seeking help to grow and find new opportunities for this very unique (and fun) business.
What is takes? (We can be flexible here☺)
- A passion for Michiana’s fitness community
- Willingness to help seek sponsorships and advertisers and develop innovative opportunities
- Interest/knowledge of maintaining/growing RPM social media activity (and getting creative) on all platforms
Definitely a plus:
- Interest in writing/editing
- Comfortable in reaching out to Michiana’s fitness community to develop stories, find new races/events
What’s in it for You
Initially, this would be a low-hours, small-pay position with great opportunity to grow as suits your schedule and interest.
A creative outlet with cash potential!